Managing DirectorDownload vCard
Peter qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 1978 and, after working in London and Liverpool, moved to Chester in 1986. He now specialises in development and agency.
Recent notable transactions include the acquisition of 160,000 sq ft in Bromborough and 170,000 sq ft in Kettering for Great Bear Distribution; the purchase of the 260,000 sq ft County Hall on behalf of the University of Chester whilst simultaneously selling the 82,000 sq ft grade A office development HQ to Cheshire West and Chester Council. He also acquired the 120,000 sq ft Tesco Extra superstore in Widnes.
Interests include watching rugby and football, cycling, golf and fine wine.
Ben LamontBSc (Hons)
Surveyor Land & Development AgencyDownload vCard
Ben has been with Legat Owen since 2014 and works within the business space team focusing on mixed use development schemes and investments. Ben acts on behalf of landowners and developers in relation to the sale or disposal of residential and roadside development opportunities.
Recent transactions include:-
- The disposal of a 56 unit scheme in Higher Kinnerton on behalf of a private land owner.
- The disposal of a 38 unit scheme in Aigburth on behalf of Tesco.
- The acquisition of a 14 unit scheme in Bunbury on behalf of a housebuilder.
- The acquisition of a 9 unit scheme in Milton green on behalf of a housebuilder.
- The disposal of a multi let industrial investment in Saltney, on behalf of a private property company.
- The disposal of a 38,000 sq ft industrial unit in Chester let to Inchcape Estates on behalf of a private property company.
- The disposal of a 50,000 sq ft industrial unit on behalf of a private client on Hortonwood Industrial Estate, Telford.
01244 408 233
07825 785 040