Legat Owen’s South Cheshire Property Update
In partnership with Cheshire East and South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce
14th September 2017 8.30am – 10.30am
The Long Gallery, Crewe Hall, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6UZ
If you’re a business based in South Cheshire, if you advise local businesses or have an interest in the region’s property sector then this event is for you.
Join us to hear Cheshire East, property developers, advisers and occupiers give their view on the region’s property sector and what more the region can do to attract more business to the area.
Hosted by Chris Maguire, award-winning journalist and editor of BusinessCloud, delegates will have the opportunity to
- Learn about the latest commercial developments in the area
- Hear about the plans for the redevelopment of Crewe town centre
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that businesses in the area are facing
- Listen to views on the impact of HS2 on south Cheshire and opportunities it will bring
- Understand how the investment and occupational markets are fairing
- Hear about the challenges facing development and changing occupier requirements
Speakers will include:
- Bob Nicholson, Property Director, Pochin
- Andrew Round, Director of Growth and Regeneration, Cheshire East
- Andy Butler, Head of Nantwich Office, Legat Owen
- Chris Hindle, Head of Strategic Infrastructure, Cheshire East
- Heath Thomas, Head of Real Estate for Northern England, RBS
- Laura Smith, MP for Crewe and Nantwich
- Matthew Pochin, Director, Legat Owen
- Colette Carroll, Phase 2 A Director, Public Affairs Team,HS2 Ltd
Further speakers are to be confirmed
8.30am: Registration, refreshments & networking
9.15am: Welcome and two panel discussions
10.30am: Finish and networking
Please note that this event is open to Chamber members and non- Chamber member guests.
To book on this event please visit http://www.sccci.co.uk/portal/event/1262/south-cheshire-property-update/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please advise Lauren Readdin email@example.com if you or a guest has any special dietary requirements.